Daniel A. Frischberg
Daniel A. Frischberg was born in New York City and raised on the North Shore of Long Island, New York. Dan understands the frustrations of debt and practices with compassion and care for his clients. Dan focuses his practice on a wide array of consumer issues. Some of those issues include, Fair Debt Collection, Debt Collection Defense, Student Loan Law and Fair and Accurate Credit Reporting. In addition, Dan litigates business and bankruptcy matters for the firm. Dan also provides pro bono legal services for those unable to afford a lawyer through Legal Services of New Jersey and the Rutgers Camden Pro Bono Bankruptcy Project. In his free time, Dan enjoys spending time with family, especially his nieces, nephew and his dog Rylie.
- Stony Brook University, Stony Brook, New York – B.A. Political Science
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Lansing Michigan – J.D.
- New Jersey, 2007
- New York, 2008
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey, 2007
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, 2018
- National Association of Consumer Advocates
Awards & Honors
- Essex County Volunteer Lawyers for Justice
- 2012 Pro Bono Attorney Award
- Legal Services of New Jersey
- 2014 Equal Justice Medal Recipient
- Selected for Inclusion in Super Lawyers
- Rising Stars, through 2019