The Law Office of Andrew B. Finberg, LLC — Helping You Dispel Bankruptcy Myths
Since changes were enacted to the bankruptcy code several years ago, many confusing myths about bankruptcy protection have appeared — don’t believe them. Speak with a lawyer who can explain your options and the bankruptcy process to you.
Contact the Law Office of Andrew B. Finberg, LLC, in Marlton, New Jersey to schedule your free consultation at (856) 988-9055.
If you have recently lost your job as a result of the current economy and recession, you may be wondering how you will deal with your debts. The attorneys of the Law Office of Andrew B. Finberg, LLC, bring more than 25 years of combined experience for you, your family and business.
Among the bankruptcy myths circulating are:
- You will have to forfeit all of your personal property.
- You will be unable to own anything in the future.
- Your credit rating is permanently damaged. You will never be able to qualify for another home or car loan, or credit card.
- Filing for bankruptcy is something that both you and your spouse will have to do.
- Filing for bankruptcy is incredibly difficult, requiring attention to all kinds of intimidating details.
- In order to qualify for bankruptcy protection, an individual must have a minimum amount of debt.
- A person can only file for bankruptcy once. That will be your only chance to seek a life after bankruptcy.
- Despite your successful filing, you will still be subject to collection abuse and creditor harassment.
- Back taxes cannot be discharged or repaid during bankruptcy.
- There is no such thing as bankruptcy.
At the Law Office of Andrew B. Finberg, LLC, our consumer bankruptcy attorneys work to protect you against these dangerous rumors and myths, just as we can protect you from the perils of mortgage foreclosure, repossession and wage garnishment. We can handle your business bankruptcy and debt reorganization needs too.
We are a full-service bankruptcy law office, determined to help you achieve the fresh start you need and deserve. Contact any of our South Jersey law office locations to schedule your free consultation.
the Law Office of Andrew B. Finberg, LLC is located in Marlton, New Jersey and provides skilled legal counsel to individuals needing help with bankruptcy in Cherry Hill, Voorhees, Mount Laurel, Morristown, Maple Shade and serves Burlington, Camden and Gloucester Counties.
We are proud to be a federally designated debt relief agency.
We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.