Experienced New Jersey Law Firm Handles Bankruptcy Proceedings and Foreclosure Defense
Trusted Marlton attorneys help individual and business clients get debt relief
The Law Offices of Andrew B. Finberg, LLC in Marlton represents individual and business clients in bankruptcy proceedings throughout New Jersey. If you are drowning in debt, being hounded by creditors, or live in fear of losing your home or business, our law firm can help. Our seasoned attorneys understand how to use the bankruptcy process and other methods to help clients get the relief they need. After you determine what the best legal option is for your needs, our firm will help put you on the path to a better financial future.
Knowledgeable advocates provide high-quality bankruptcy representation
If you are experiencing problems with debt, you can rely on our firm’s skilled attorneys because we are:
- Well-known — Since 2000, Andrew B. Finberg, Esquire has delivered exceptional service and dedicated bankruptcy representation to clients throughout New Jersey. Our Firm has built a strong reputation in our community, helping families and companies navigate bankruptcy, foreclosure and related debt matters.
- Responsive — We work hard to ease the stress associated with your debt issues by working closely with you to develop a personalized strategy. When you need updates or answers on your situation and options, we will be available to provide them.
- Effective — The foundation of our firm’s success is our extensive track record of obtaining favorable results for clients in all types of bankruptcy and debt relief matters. This work has earned us referrals and praise from past clients and colleagues alike.
Starting with a free initial consultation, our firm will get a thorough understanding of your circumstances and begin working to aggressively safeguard your interests.
Dedicated legal support for bankruptcy and debt relief alternatives
Bankruptcy and debt relief are our firm’s only focus. Depending on your situation, we can help you with:
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy — Individuals and businesses that qualify under the means test can use Chapter 7 bankruptcy to fully discharge certain debts, possibly liquidate nonexempt assets and achieve a fresh financial start.
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy — If you have the ability to repay what you owe over time or wish to hold onto certain assets, such as your home, Chapter 13 bankruptcy allows an individual to reorganize and consolidate debts into a single manageable payment.
- Chapter 11 bankruptcy — Filing for Chapter 11 bankruptcy is a common option for businesses that wish to restructure their debt, make internal changes all while remaining in operation.
- Foreclosure defense — When you are in danger of losing your home, our firm employs effective foreclosure defense measures, including negotiation of modified terms and challenges of unlawful lender practices.
Our firm can help you decide which of these options will best suit your needs and get your case moving so that all debt collection efforts will stop. Once we take your case, you can rest assured that we will fiercely pursue your interests inside and outside the courtroom.
Contact a skilled New Jersey bankruptcy law firm for a free consultation
The Law Offices of Andrew B. Finberg, LLC assists clients throughout New Jersey with bankruptcy and foreclosure defense. To schedule a free consultation in our Marlton office, call 856-452-7633 or contact us online.